Whether you’re spending Valentine’s Day with your significant other, your best friends, or enjoying your independence, Downtown Rome has just what you need!
Downtown is the perfect location for all things love. Here are some amazing options for celebrating that special someone:
- Enjoy a show at the Historic DeSoto Theatre, whether it’s Funny Little Thing Called Love by Rome Little Theatre or Sleepless in Seattle on Valentines in partnership with the Rome Area Council for the Arts
- Enjoy some fine dining at some of downtown’s top restaurants, such as La Scala, Aventine, Melinda’s, and Off Broad
- Take that special someone jewelry shopping at Greene’s Jewelers or Ford, Gittings, and Kane
- Take a romantic stroll along the river and across the Robert Redden Footbridge that shows a display of love
- Don’t forget some beautiful flowers from Southern Seasons & Co
Not that serious? Maybe it’s a first date? Try some of these options:
Galentines plans? We have them!
I N D E P E N D E N T – we know what that means! Valentine’s doesn’t just have to be for couples, show yourself some love this Vday!
- Head to Healing Hands for a relaxing massage
- Treat yourself to a salon day
- Facial? There are options for that too
- Mani Pedis can be just as relaxing on your own
- Treat yo self to a nice dinner or a new outfit from one of your favorite spots downtown