FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Updated City of Rome Operations – Public Access Closed to Non-Emergency City of Rome Facilities
March 15, 2020, Rome, GA – The City of Rome is increasing measures for the health and safety of our staff and the public during the COVID-19 pandemic. The City of Rome is closing public access to all non-emergency facilities effective March 16, 2020. Although public access is restricted, all city departments can be reached via phone. Please contact Parking Services at 706.236.4458 and the Downtown Development Office at 706.236.4520. Email all parking questions to: Parking@romega.us
WE CARE FOR OUR DOWNTOWN COMMUNITY AND WANT TO MAKE THINGS AS EASY AS POSSIBLE DURING THIS TIME.
HOW TO PAY FOR PARKING:
No payments will be taken in office. For Parking CITATION payments, use the DROP BOX located by the City Water Billing entrance OR call water billing to pay over the phone OR mail to Parking Services, PO Box 1433 Rome, GA 30162-1433 OR click here: http://romega.aimsparking.com
All permit fees (such as contractor payments or monthly employee/residential permit fees) should be mailed to Parking Services, PO Box 1433 Rome, GA 30162-1433. Please go online for permits: http://romega.aimsparking.com
Due to processing times, late fees will not be administered.
HOW TO FILL-OUT A CITATION APPEAL FORM OR PERMIT APPLICATION (CONTRACTOR/DUMPSTER/PARKING DECK OR LOT PERMIT):
You can now apply online for a permit at any of our decks or surface lots. Click the link below to get started. On the first page, enter your information, and then you will be given the option to choose your preferred location.
Pay for parking in downtown lots and decks with your phone using the ParkMobile app. It’s easy to register, and is also used in cities across the country. You can extend your parking session on-the-go, and up to five license plates can be added to your profile.
To use the app, enter your zone number by referring to nearby signage or using the map. Select the duration of time you want to park, and confirm your parking information. You can monitor your session and extend time remotely if needed.
Get started at parkmobile.com.
3rd Ave Parking Deck (Zone 8102)
- Daily Parking- the first hour of parking is free at deck. After the first hour, it is $1 per hour for up to eight hours. If time exceeds eight hours, it is $8 to park all day.
- This deck is enforced 24/day 7/week.
- Leased Parking – $32 per month for first come parking, $45 per month for reserved parking space
- Special Event- $5 flat rate parking for special events staffed with attendants for easy exiting
- Vouchers- business owners purchase discounted vouchers to validate parking for business customers or clients
- Download event lease agreement
4th Ave Parking Deck
- Daily Parking- public parking is free after 5:00 PM Monday through Friday and weekends
- Leased Parking available Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, prices range from $10 to $30 per month
5th Ave Parking Deck
- Leased Parking available Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, prices range from $10 to $45 per month
6th Ave Parking Deck (Zone 8103)
- Daily Parking- the first hour of parking is free at deck. After the first hour, it is $1 per hour for up to three hours. If time exceeds three hours, it is $8 to park all day.
- This deck is enforced 8am-6pm.
- Leased Parking- available Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, prices range from $10 to $30 per month
Surface Lot Parking
- Three lots located on East First Street (view map)
- Leased Parking available Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM, prices range from $20 to $25 per month
- Annex Lot Zone 8101 (Public Parking)